Monday, September 5, 2011

Ernest Willis Sentencing Scheduled for Sept. 6

Ernest Willis is scheduled to be sentenced tomorrow--Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 1:30 p.m. EST. Because of that, I've been thinking back today over the week of the trial and everything it entailed. It was such a draining week emotionally and physically for those of us that went to NH to support Tina. For Tina, I'm sure that was magnified times 100. I can't even imagine.

I'm keeping Tina and Tim in my prayers today and tomorrow as this final piece of the trial reaches closure. If you'd like to post a quick note here to let Tina know she is in your prayers, please feel free to do so.

I thought I'd share a couple of pictures from the week of the trial. Some of them were taken on my phone from inside my car--so photo quality isn't super great, but these pictures mean a lot to me and I thought some of you would appreciate them.

The last day of the trail in the waiting room.


Tina in my car after the guilty verdict was handed down. I love this smile!


We waited to leave the parking lot until after we watched Ernie loaded into the van that would be taking him to jail.


This was our final good-bye just before Bethany and I left to drive back home the night of the last day of the trial. Happy smiles because justice was served--finally--after all those years.


2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and praying for you today Tina ... your voice and courage have been so much to so many no matter what happens today ... but we will pray for justice to happen in this life as well ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray for healing for you. I will NEVER forget your story.

    ReplyDelete