You may have heard that Ernie is appealing his conviction.
Cached text version of Concord Monitor article
In the article it says, "Willis’s lawyers, though, believe those conversations should have been off limits, protected by a religious privilege that allows a minister to not disclose confessions made to him in his 'professional character as a spiritual advisor.' On Wednesday, they’ll argue the issue before the state Supreme Court, asking that the justices overturn Willis’s convictions."
Tina needs your prayers. Even though some say it's highly unlikely that the conviction will be overturned, just the chance that it might can really cause some sleepless nights.
Here are some specific things you can pray for.
- God's peace in Tina's heart.
- God's wisdom and strength in Tina's life to go through the challenges that she must face.
- God's healing of Tina's body, soul, and spirit.
- Wisdom for the State Supreme Court that justice will continue to be served.
- Whatever else God lays on your heart.
Please pray and I'm sure she could use some words of encouragement.
Thank you for all your prayers. Thank you for your love and concern for our family. It is greatly appreciated.