Saturday, August 25, 2012

Would you like to help Tina and Tim?

Tim has been updating folks on Aria's medical condition on his blog:  Tina's Marine.  I've had a number of folks ask me how they can help. It's really hard to figure out an easy way to do that without giving out their address, so I just asked Tim what I could tell people.

If you would like to contribute to help towards Aria's medical expenses (about $3000 just for the most recent brain surgery), you can send a gift via their PayPal account (they are verified users of PayPal). The e-mail address to use for sending the gift is tinas.marine@gmail.com.

If you are wondering more about Aria's condition, you can read about it here.







1 comment:

  1. I really want to make sure that nobody feels any pressure or obligation to give and nobody should feel guilty if they can't or don't want to contribute. God has and always will provide but a few people want to help us financially and if that is what God has laid on your heart, this is just another way that God will provide.

    THANK YOU to everyone for your support. We know many of you support us through your prayers, notes, and comments. We appreciate that very much. THANK YOU to all those who have and will help financially.

    If you read my blog at http://tinasmarine.blogspot.com/ you can keep up with Aria's continued medical struggle as I try to keep people informed about my family, tell about my past, and write things that I think about that I'd like to share.

    ReplyDelete