Wednesday, December 28, 2011

OUR 9th ANNIVERSARY

Today, my wife and I are celebrating our 9th anniversary.

I just want to let everyone know how proud I am of my wife. I love her more each day and appreciate her in more ways and that just keeps growing every day of our lives. I can't and don't want to imagine living my life without her or the children that she has borne for me.

She has always been an inspiration to me. She's helped me be a better man. She's helped me develop compassion and be more sensitive to others. I am a better person because she is my wife.

There is so much more that I could say but we are off to the see the Zoo Lights at our local zoo. I'm looking forward to holding her hand and being with her. (We're leaving the kids at home with the grandparents.)

I LOVE YOU, SWEETHEART!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment